Saturday, August 31, 2013

New Recruits!

Okay, PhoenixClan is progressing well now (maybe). We have recruited a new Phoenix into our dying Clan, and Silentstar the dragon has been claimed! Also, to help out our clan, you may own up to six characters, NO MORE THAN THAT. We need to satisfy the fans of Warriors/mythical animals on this site, fill up the two Clans and the Loners list (coming soon), and get this blog moving. I'm working with the person who seems to like Silentstar to get her story working, but for now, here is her image, no BE because she already has one. XP

                                     Inline image 1
                                        Her Dragon Forme (I'll classify her as a Light dragon)
                                     Inline image 2
                                     Phoenix Forme (Huh, I wonder why...)
Also, I got a new recruit from Tallstar107 herself named Flamefur. No image so far, but I've already asked her for one. Congrats, both of you, our roster is getting fuller!

9 comments :

  1. *Insert evil laugh here* Silentstar will come to haunt all of your little fletchling and drachling dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ( I was wondering if Silentstar could be female, even though I sent you her story using he/him, I could edit in she/her if you want. I wasn't sure if you wanted Silentstar to be a girl or a guy, but you seem okay with either. :3 )

      Delete
    2. Eh, gender change during transformation then. We can refer to her as a girl (gender change during transformation?). Would that make sense?

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. Nevermind... He can just be a guy, I think that might just be the easiest way to put it. e.e Unless, you're okay with the gender-change thing, though it seems a bit odd.

      Delete
    5. Ah well, let's leave Vincent as a genderless phoenix, referred to either way.

      Delete
  2. Wait, Amy, what sort of picture am I supposed to use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just one of your Phoenix that will work for its appearance and personality. Take Vincent/Silentstar's for example.

      Delete
    2. Do I need to draw and color it myself? And also, I can't see the photo, I don't know why.

      Delete

Remember, when you comment, please follow the Phoenix Code at all times! Otherwise, the evil Dragonclan will come and destroy you - forever.